Monday, February 20, 2012

I have so much business and I cant handle it all, I'm looking for a joint venture/apprentice partner to join me

I have so much business and I cant handle it all, I'm looking for a joint venture/apprentice partner to join me, my business. I will train this person and also as part of my overall plan feed them tons of brand-new leads and clients, because honestly I just can't handle a huge amount of volume I have now.

Bagofcash

Once I cracked the code for Google that got me to number one on page for Calgary marketing company and can repeat this for any other company, my business has just exploded. So if you know anybody who's in the marketing business who has at least 4–5 years experience but isn't getting the amount of clients they want or she wants and wants to go to the next level, please have them contact me.

Interested?
Call me, Allan 403-246-7386

No comments: