Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Did anybody get ripped off by? A Clark Roofing & Siding LP. (Calgary)

Did anybody use ? 
A Clark Roofing & Siding LP. (Calgary) 
Phone: (403) 264-5556 
To have the roof repaired after the November 2011 wind storm. I unfortunately did and when I got the bill. Not only did they not give me a proper estimate, but they charge me over double what they quoted me in a phone I am looking for other people who also got ripped off by 
A Clark Roofing & Siding LP. (Calgary) 
Phone: (403) 264-5556 

If you did, I'd appreciate knowing your story as I have filed a BBB complaint against him and if they did rip you off as well. I urge you to do the same. 
The more BBB complaints we have, the more will be able to get a company that takes advantage of people, doesn't give them a proper estimate or quote before hand. Even though they're asked to. Thinks they can do a repair on somebody's home and charge whatever they want. Afterwards.

No comments: