Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Calgary SEO Tips

As you know, I'm always trying to provide great information for you and my clients.  Calgary SEO is one of the hottest topics around nowadays especially with Google Penguin and panda update with everyone scrambling around with what to do?


My goal is to educate you as much as possible and to help you as much possible.
As well, I found a super cool new video interface to create stunning videos for myself And my clients. I created a cool new short video for this page. Do me a favor let me know if it's any good or not. I really would appreciate your feedback.
So here's some information you should know.
* What is SEO?
* What's the difference between SEO and SEM?
* What's the difference between paid and organic search listings? What's on-page SEO?
* What's off-page SEO?
* How quickly will I see results?
* Should I rank my own content or articles on other sites? What other factors affect rankings besides
* backlinks? Does domain age help?
* Why would I want to 301 redirect an aged domain? What is rel="canonical"?
* What's the truth about duplicate content? What is a doorway page/cloaking?
* What are meta tags?
* What is the "freshness" factor?
* What is a C-class IP and why should I care? What is LSI?
* Should I build links for human beings or the search engines? What is an XML Sitemap?
* What's the sandbox? What is robots.txt for? What's a spamblog? What's an autoblog?
* What's an "authority" site?
* What are "supplemental" results?
Keyword Research
* What makes a good keyword?
* How many people are searching for my keyword? What is the "true" competition for a keyword? What
* are long tail keywords?
These are the questions I'll be answering in my next post coming up.Stay tuned....
Till then........Keep on Connecting on Linkedin
Allan Fine
403-246-7386

No comments: