Thursday, September 8, 2011

I would like to invite you and buy you Lunch:

I would like to invite you and buy you Lunch:
Is your marketing plan ready for the new Season?
If not I would like to help you! For Free!


Free workshop, Free great lunch at the Carriage House Inn.

I'm giving away all my secrets of getting and Ranking high on Google, Building a massive LinkedIn list, Social Media Marketing
and Mobile Marketing.
Sept is here, is your marketing program for the new season ready?
FREE Lunch- Rank High on Google/ MOBILE Marketing and then Convert leads into Paying Customers Workshop Calgary-
Sept 20th 2011.  http://www.executiveedge1.com/rankhigh.html
as well
Have you ever thought about a professionally designed Facebook business
page for your company. In Facebook now I have discovered how to put in a full website, with drop down menus,
a full membership site and Paypal buttons.
Take a look at what I'm doing on my site
and my save $100 off offer.
https://www.facebook.com/MarketingCalgary

No comments: