Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Personal Trainers in Calgary Make a Extra $2000-$5000 a month?

Are you a personal trainer in Calgary and on a regular basis when clients buy your programs you send them to somewhere like GNC for all the supplements?
Why not have your own on line store where clients can buy the supplements directly from you and you make the retail profit and create a residual ongoing income as they keep on buying the supplements month after month and even want to stop training with you. 

(Buy the way there is no huge investment and no warehousing products, it's all web based and this is the #1 line in the world)

As a 25 year veteran personal trainer and now a high-end Internet business, social media, Internet marketing coach who gets his clients ranked number one on page 1 of Google, one of my Internet businesses is exploding. 
(Don't take my word for it, Google Calgary Marketing Company)

I am looking for personal trainers in Calgary who want to make another $2,000 – $5,000 per month ongoing forever and want to increase that to up to $10,000 per month. 
This is no joke, I am only looking for very serious trainers who are looking to make some serious money. When I was a trainer I made up to $30,000 per month from a combination of my supplement sales, my training sales and my coaching programs. 

This Friday January 27 at 8 PM, I am holding a informational meeting for qualified trainers who are very serious. If you are not extremely serious in the business please do not respond to this ad. 

Please include your name phone number and e-mail address when responding, I am only taking 10 people this coming meeting. 
As well anyone who joins me in this venture I will be giving away for free all of my training sales information that I paid over $20,000 for that allowed me to start selling $10,000 training packages to my clients and allowed me to start creating a $30,000 per month income. 

Sincerely 
Allan Fine 
403-246-7386 
http://executiveedge1.com

No comments: