Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why you should use a marketing expert to train you in Internet marketing and social media.

Internet marketing is more and more complicated than ever before,

it's very important that business people across North America realize the power of Internet marketing, social media and the web.
 

App3

Right now I'm in a class teaching some great business people in Calgary all about Internet marketing and social media. I'm using a software called Dragon dictation to type out this post and then show them how to link it back to my site. If you want Dragon dictation you can go on my store page which is http://www.executiveedge1.com/store.html and get it for a great discount because Dragon professional version is normally $200.

I find Dragon saves me I kind of time when I am working on e-mails or posting on the web. Please contact me at 403 – 246 – 7386 if you're interested in learning more about this.

No comments: